Personal time management skills are essential for professional success in any workplace. Those able to successfully implement time management strategies are able to control their workload rather than spend each day in a frenzy of activity reacting to crisis after crisis – stress declines and personal productivity soars! These highly effective individuals are able to focus on the tasks with the greatest impact to them and their organization.
The Time Management workshop will cover strategies to help participants learn these crucial strategies. Participants will be given a skill set that includes personal motivation, delegation skills, organization tools, and crisis management. We’ll cover all this and more during this workshop.
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: Goal Setting
- Module Three: Prioritizing Your Time
- Module Four: Planning Wisely
- Module Five: Tackling Procrastination
- Module Six: Crisis Management
- Module Seven: Organizing Your Workspace
- Module Eight: Delegating Made Easy
- Module Nine: Setting a Ritual
- Module Ten: Meeting Management
- Module Eleven: Alternatives to Meetings
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up