Most people find that they wish they had more time in a day. This workshop will show participants how to organize their lives and find those hidden moments. Participants will learn how to establish routines, set goals, create an efficient environment, and use time-honored planning and organizational tools to maximize their personal productivity.
Personal Productivity is a goal most of us have. Through this workshop participants will be on the right track in achieving that goal. Some people blame everything that goes wrong in their life on something or someone else, but through this workshop participants will take ownership and begin to lead a more productive life.
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: Setting SMART Goals
- Module Three: The Power of Routines
- Module Four: Scheduling Yourself
- Module Five: Keeping Yourself on Top of Tasks
- Module Six: Tackling New Tasks and Projects
- Module Seven: Using Project Management Techniques
- Module Eight: Creating a Workspace
- Module Nine: Organizing Files and Folders
- Module Ten: Managing E-Mail
- Module Eleven: Tackling Procrastination
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up