An annual review can help you keep your employees happy, engaged, and focused. It is human nature to want to succeed. Giving your employees feedback on their positive and negative attributes is part of the pathway to success. A poorly designed annual review can have the reverse effect.
With our Conducting Annual Employee Reviews workshop, participants will discover how to conduct a well-designed employee annual review. By determining the categories for an annual review and understanding how it affects employee compensation, an overall increase in performance should be seen throughout your organization.
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: How to Conduct Annual Reviews
- Module Three: Categories for Annual Review (I)
- Module Four: Categories for Annual Review (II)
- Module Five: Common Mistakes (I)
- Module Six: Common Mistakes (II)
- Module Seven: Successful Tips for Concept of Pay for Performance
- Module Eight: How to Tie Employee Compensation to Firm-Wide Returns
- Module Nine: How to Communicate Employee Expectations Effectively
- Module Ten: Meaningful Questions to Gauge Employee Happiness (I)
- Module Eleven: Meaningful Questions to Gauge Employee Happiness (II)
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up