Supervising others can be a tough job. Between managing your own time and projects, helping your team members solve problems and complete tasks, and helping other supervisors, your day can fill up before you know it.
The Supervising Others workshop will help supervisors become more efficient and proficient, with information on delegating, managing time, setting goals and expectations (for themselves and others), providing feedback, resolving conflict, and administering discipline.
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: Setting Expectations
- Module Three: Setting Goals
- Module Four: Assigning Work
- Module Five: Degrees of Delegation
- Module Six: Implementing Delegation
- Module Seven: Providing Feedback
- Module Eight: Managing Your Time
- Module Nine: Resolving Conflict
- Module Ten: Tips for Special Situations
- Module Eleven: A Survival Guide for the New Supervisor
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up