This workshop is designed to give participants the basic tools needed to initiate and manage their meetings. They will learn planning and leading techniques that will give them the confidence to run a meeting that will engage the attendees and leave a positive and lasting impression.
The Meeting Management workshop will explore how to reduce waste and make meetings more efficient. Through this workshop participants will learn the needed skills in planning and implementing a successful meeting.
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: Planning and Preparing (I)
- Module Three: Planning and Preparing (II)
- Module Four: Setting up the Meeting Space
- Module Five: Electronic Options
- Module Six: Meeting Roles and Responsibilities
- Module Seven: Chairing a Meeting (I)
- Module Eight: Chairing a Meeting (II)
- Module Nine: Dealing with Disruptions
- Module Ten: Taking Minutes
- Module Eleven: Making the Most of Your Meeting
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up