While having various cultures in one workplace can present communication problems and conflicts, the benefits of such a variety in the workplace outweigh it. The workplace can present challenges to management in terms of handling the different generations present. As older workers delay retiring and younger workers are entering the workforce, the work environment has become a patchwork of varying perspectives and experiences, all valuable to say the least.
The Managing Generation Gaps workshop will help participants understand the various generations present at work. Both the young and older worker will have ideas and suggestions to offer, which will help the organization thrive in the marketplace. Learning how to deal with the Generation Gaps at work will help you become a better manager or co-worker.
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: History
- Module Three: Traditionalist
- Module Four: Baby Boomers
- Module Five: Generation X”s
- Module Six: Generation Y”s (Millennial)
- Module Seven: Differentiations Between Generations
- Module Eight: Finding Common Ground
- Module Nine: Conflict Management (I)
- Module Ten: Conflict Management (II)
- Module Eleven: The Power of 4
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up