Successful companies are made up of great employees, so why not hire great employees? Hiring and training employees is an expensive venture. Hiring the right person is more about skills and abilities; it is about finding the right combination of skills, attitude, and fit for your organization”s culture.
Hiring Strategies will save your company time and money as you will be recruiting and hiring the right candidates. Your hiring department will benefit from this workshop as it prepares them to seek out that great candidate and make sure they are a fit for your company. Participants will obtain the necessary tools required in finding that diamond in the rough.
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: Defining and Knowing the Position
- Module Three: Hiring Strategy
- Module Four: Lure in Great Candidates
- Module Five: Filtering Applicants to Interview
- Module Six: The Interview (I)
- Module Seven: The Interview (II)
- Module Eight: Selection Process (I)
- Module Nine: Selection Process (II)
- Module Ten: Making an Offer
- Module Eleven: Onboardings
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up