Goal Setting is one of the most basic and essential skills someone can develop. We touch on goal characteristics, time management, and what to do when setbacks occur. This workshop will provide the knowledge and skills participants need to complete more tasks, and get things done.
Our Goal Setting and Getting Things Done workshop will cover strategies to help participants deal with distractions and overcome procrastination. These skills will translate into increased satisfaction in their professional and personal lives. Participants will learn the Goal Setting characteristics of successful people and in turn will become happier and more productive individuals.
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: Overcoming Procrastination (I)
- Module Three Overcoming Procrastination (II)
- Module Four: Four P’s of Goals Setting
- Module Five: Improving Motivation
- Module Six: Wise Time Management
- Module Seven: Tips for Completing Tasks
- Module Eight: Increase Your Productivity
- Module Nine: To Do List Characteristics
- Module Ten: SMART Goals
- Module Eleven: Mistakes Will Happen
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up