Recognizing employees through various recognition programs is a fantastic investment. Being appreciated is a basic human feeling and reaps great rewards. Praise and recognition are essential to an outstanding workplace and its employees.
Through our Employee Recognition workshop participants will recognize the value of implementing even the smallest of plans. The cost of employee recognition is very minimal in relation to the benefits that will be experienced. Employee recognition programs have been shown to increase productivity, employee loyalty, and increased safety.
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: The Many Types Of Recognition Programs
- Module Three: Designing Employee Recognition Programs
- Module Four: How To Get The Buzz Out About Your Program
- Module Five: It Starts From The Top!
- Module Six: Creating A Culture Of Recognition
- Module Seven: The Best Things In Life Are Free!
- Module Eight: A Small Gesture Goes A Long Way
- Module Nine: Pulling Out The Red Carpet
- Module Ten: The Don’ts Of Employee Recognition
- Module Eleven: Maintaining Employee Recognition Programs
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up