Employee On-boarding is a vital part of any companies hiring procedure. Hiring, training, and bringing new employees on board is a huge investment. On-boarding will assist newly hired employees in developing and keeping their skills. Knowledge will be retained, and their value will increase within the company.
Through Employee On-Boarding you will find it lowers costs related to employee turnover. It will increase productivity and produce a happier and more skilled workforce. The new hire phase is a critical time for the company, and having a structured set of procedures will make your company stronger and produce a greater chance of success.
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: Introduction
- Module Three: Purpose of Onboarding
- Module Four: Onboarding Preparation
- Module Five: Onboarding Checklist
- Module Six: Creating an Engaging Program
- Module Seven: Following Up with New Employees
- Module Eight: Setting Expectations
- Module Nine: Resiliency and Flexibility
- Module Ten: Assigning Work
- Module Eleven: Providing Feedback
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up