When you think of staff motivation, many things may come to mind: more money, a bigger office, a promotion, or a better quality of life. The truth is, no matter what we offer people, true motivation must come from within. Regardless of how it is characterized, it is important to get the right balance in order to ensure that you have a motivated workforce.
The Employee Motivation workshop will give participants several types of tools to become a great motivator, including goal setting and influencing skills. Participants will also learn about five of the most popular motivational models, and how to bring them together to create a custom program.
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: A Psychological Approach
- Module Three: Object-Oriented Theory
- Module Four: Using Reinforcement Theory
- Module Five: Using Expectancy Theory
- Module Six: Personality’s Role in Motivation
- Module Seven: Setting Goals
- Module Eight: A Personal Toolbox
- Module Nine: Motivation On the Job
- Module Ten: Addressing Specific Morale Issues
- Module Eleven: Keeping Yourself Motivated
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up