Networking – according to Merriam Webster is “the exchange of information or services among individuals, groups, or institutions; specifically: the cultivation of productive relationships for employment or business”. These and other events can become more easily managed with this great workshop.
With the Effective Networking – Outside the Company workshop, participants will begin to see how important it is to develop a core set of networking skills. By managing and looking at the way people interact and seeing things in a new light, participants will improve on almost every aspect of their networking strategy.
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: An Introduction to Conflict Resolution
- Module Three: The Thomas-Kilmann Instrument
- Module Four: Creating an Effective Atmosphere
- Module Five: Creating Mutual Understanding
- Module Six: Focusing on Individual Needs
- Module Seven: Getting to the Root Cause
- Module Eight: Generating Options
- Module Nine: Building a Solution
- Module Ten: The Short Version of the Process
- Module Eleven: Additional Tools
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up