For the better part of every day, we are communicating to and with others. Whether it’s the speech you deliver in the boardroom, the level of attention you give your spouse when they are talking to you, or the look you give the cat, it all means something.
The Communication Strategies workshop will help participants understand the different methods of communication and how to make the most of each of them. These strategies will provide a great benefit for any organization and its employees. They will trickle down throughout the organization and positively impact everyone involved.
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: The Big Picture
- Module Three: Understanding Communication Barriers
- Module Four: Paraverbal Communication Skills
- Module Five: Non-Verbal Communication
- Module Six: Speaking Like a STAR
- Module Seven: Listening Skills
- Module Eight: Asking Good Questions
- Module Nine: Appreciative Inquiry
- Module Ten: Mastering the Art of Conversation
- Module Eleven: Advanced Communication Skills
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up